The matsya (fish) motif holds pride of place in Indian culture and art. It is the form resorted to by Lord Vishnu in one of His all-important avataras (incarnations). It is the most sattvik of the animal manifestations of prakrti (nature). In the diverse settlements along the ample Indian coast it is both the subject of worship as well as the object of livelihood. On this page is a Madhubani-style painting of a mandala (roughly translated to ‘universe’) of fish of numerous colours and shapes.
- Get Tanjore Painting on Board – Goddess Rajarajeshvari By Exotic India Art
- RRB Notification 2020 – 116391 Posts
- PLC Optical Splitter Rack Mount Type Fiber Splitter Manufacturer – HYC Co Ltd
- Get Casual Pure White Cotton Kurta Pajama by Exotic India Art
- ISO 39001 Certification Dubai, UAE – Road Safety Management
- How to Increase Memory Power in Students?
- It’s Time To Face The Facts On 5G In Europe
- Manufacturing Industry
- Industrial Washer Extractor