We all know that Facebook is one of the most convenient and popular social networking sites that are used by people across the globe. It is a trusted platform that helps you to stay connected with each other. The Facebook login process is a very simple one; however, there are a lot of users who reported facing some technical glitches. If you are also going through the same Facebook login issues then this is the right article for you. There are many reasons why you are unable to access your Facebook account. There are many suitable solutions that are available to come out of this situation. So, let us dive in and fetch some information!
How to fix the Facebook login issues?
The moment you are trying to login and receive the error messages while Facebook login process, usually it is due to the setting in your account that prevents you to connect with Facebook. To fix this, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
1. First of all, you need to make sure you are logged in to Facebook in your browser or the Facebook app on the device.
2. On Facebook, you have to open the menu on the main navigation and then tap on the “Settings” option.
3. In the next window, you have to select the “Apps” option.
4. Just make sure the Apps, Websites, and Plugins section is “Enabled”.
5. You need to check if the troubleshooting steps show up on the list of apps to make sure there is nothing unchecked that might block the way.
6. If you are having trouble logging into your Facebook account.